Terms & Condition
Your purchase of the Products is subject to the attached Terms and Conditions. The Products are to be purchased for personal use only and will only be delivered to an address in the United States of America.
RESPONSIBLY HEALTHY (“We/Us/Our”)
Set out below are the terms and conditions on which We will supply products on the following websites:
- RESPONSIBLY HEALTHY is registered in the USA.
By clicking the button “SUBMIT MY ORDER,” you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and your completed online Order Form. You should print a copy for future reference.
By purchasing products through our website, you agree that:
- 1.1 You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- 1.2 You are at least 10 years old;
- 1.3 The products are for your personal use
- 1.4 The Products will be delivered to an address in the United States of America or any country of the world with a complete postal address, including the postcode.
Formation of Contract
- 2.1 Your order must contain the information specified on the Order Form, including details of the Products, quantity, address in the United States for delivery, your email address, and valid card details, including the billing address in the USA or worldwide.
- 2.2 We reserve the right at our sole discretion to impose quantity limits on any products you may order.
- 2.3 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us which will include an invoice for the goods You have ordered. Please note that this does not mean that an order has been accepted. An order from You constitutes an offer to Us to buy Products. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract (“Contract”) will only be formed when We dispatch the purchased items to you.
- 2.4 The contract will relate only to those products which we have dispatched. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order.
- 2.5 By initially acknowledging your order, RESPONSIBLY HEALTHY is under no obligation to supply the products ordered. No additions or changes may be made to an order once placed.
- 2.6 While we take reasonable steps to keep our list of products available through the websites current, we give no undertaking as to the availability of Products advertised on these websites.
Price and Payment
- 5.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices include Goods and Services Tax. Delivery costs [as shown at the time you place the order] will be added to the total amount due and included in the total amount due. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect any orders we have accepted. We will, however, endeavor to provide reasonable notice of any price increases.
- 5.2 Payment for all Products must be made by a valid cart with the power of Paypal, Visa, and Master. We accept payment by PayPal, AMEX, MasterCard, & VISA. We will charge the Customer’s card prior to dispatching goods.
- 5.3 Prices on the website are expressed in US dollars.
- 6.1 We will endeavor to dispatch products within three business days of the order being placed by you on our website. Any delivery dates suggested are estimates only, and we are not liable for any losses caused by late delivery or non-delivery.
- 6.2 You will be notified by email when your order has been dispatched. Details of the products we have sent you will be listed in the email. We will automatically refund you to the same credit card or PayPal account you used when placing the order for any Products we are unable to supply.
- 6.3 Products will be dispatched to the address provided to us by you via the Website. Invoices will be emailed to the e-mail address provided to us by you via the Website.
- 6.4 Ownership and risk in the product will pass to you when the products are delivered to the shipping address provided by you on your order form.
Cancellation by Us Due to Error
You acknowledge that, despite our best efforts, Products may be listed with erroneous pricing or information owing to a typographical error or other similar oversight. We reserve the right to cancel the transaction in these situations, even if your order has been acknowledged and your credit or debit card has been charged. We reserve this right till the products are delivered to you. We will give credit to your credit or debit card account for the amount in question if a cancellation of this sort occurs after your credit or debit card has been charged.
Refunds and Returns
Consumer guarantees apply under the United States America Consumer Law.
- 8.1 On any purchase returned for any reason, we give a 100% refund, including transportation charges. We recommend that you return the products via a documented delivery service because we will not reimburse the purchase price or shipping expenses until we receive the returned goods.
- 8.2 We will refund the money using the same payment method as the original payment.
- 8.3 Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost, or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded, or redeemed.
- 8.4 We do not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen items.
All notices given by you to us must be given to RESPONSIBLY HEALTHYs at 898, ABIDED STATE, 989, USA, Or by email to email@example.com
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provided to us when you registered to become a registered user with us or updated details as held within the Website on ‘My Details’.
Events outside our control
- 10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
- 10.2 You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process you employ for accessing these websites does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code, or other forms of interference that may damage your computer system or data.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- 12.2 For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of these websites or any linked website.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to these websites only for your personal use. You are authorized to print a copy of any information contained on these websites for your personal use unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not, without our written permission, on-sell information obtained from these websites.
- 14.1 These websites may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- 14.2 We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- 14.3 Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites or of any information, graphics, materials, products, or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Governing Law Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the United States of America.